Easty Blue (Blue)
- The Easty Blue is graded a moderate blue waymarked trail and is 2.8 km (1.6 miles) long. Expect a wide trail with a loose surface that is uneven and can be muddy. Most of the trail is on wide forest roads with one section (the beginning up-hill section) on an unsurfaced track. Once you get up the hill it is a gentle sweep back down to the car park.
Revelation Trail (Red)
- The Revelation trail is graded a difficult red and is a 8Km (5 miles) waymarked route. The trail surface is rocky, rooty, muddy, uneven, loose surface with steep climbs and sharp descents. There are tight corners, berms, rocks, drops and logs. Look out for Eastbridge's characteristic exposed roots and sharp jagged rocks. It has quite a reputation and folk either love or hate the trail it seems. Devised by the Eastridge Trail Partnership, a group of local riders.
98 DH (Orange)
- The 98 DH is graded severe and is a 0.8km (0.5 miles) descent. This track is for experienced mountain bikers only. Along the routes you will find berms, descents, jumps and turns.
Student Champs Downhill
- The Students Champs Downhill trail is as the name suggests used for this competition and is 0.5km (0.3 miles) in length
Groups and Clubs
- The Eastridge Trail Partnership is a group of local riders working with the Forestry Commission to improve the riding in these woods. So far the ETP have worked to link up the best bits of trail in the wood to bring about the Revelation trail. If you are interested in getting involved contact the ETP through their facebook page
- Also check out Stretton Hills Biking
The Forestry commission have put together a helpful trail map. You can find it here.
- The trail was made possible with the Forestry Commission working with the local community.
- If you have ridden any of these mountain bike trails at Eastrridge Woods then please come share your experience with us and maybe write a short review. Many thanks.