The Bull Track is a private Freeride and Downhill MTB bike park in Crowborough in East Sussex. It's popular for races and very welcoming but don't forget you need to be a paid up member to ride here.
The Bull Track
- There are a number of lines with berms, jumps, doubles and shore. The videos kind of says it all.
- On non-race days you must be a member to ride. Head over to their site to get the form. Once filled in it is as simple as bringing it along to the track and it keeps everything safe, legal and sustainable.
- They ask for a donation of £20 for the year to help upkeep the track.
- In the summer it is open Saturdays and Sundays 10am to 6pm, Thursdays 6pm – dusk. As the opening times are limited and it is also used as a race venue we recommend you plan ahead before your visit and check out in advance with the Facebook group.
- It was built by a local riders as a progressive bike park for all abilities.
- It has an active and welcoming community who are always out there creating new lines and jumps.
- If you have ridden any of the freeride or downhill tracks at The Bull Track then please share your experiences with the community here and post some pics, vids and reviews.