The Bull Track, England Hot
The Bull Track is a private Freeride and Downhill MTB bike park in Crowborough in East Sussex. It's popular for races and very welcoming but don't forget you need to be a paid up member to ride here.
The Bull Track
- There are a number of lines with berms, jumps, doubles and shore. The videos kind of says it all.
- On non-race days you must be a member to ride. Head over to their site to get the form. Once filled in it is as simple as bringing it along to the track and it keeps everything safe, legal and sustainable.
- They ask for a donation of £20 for the year to help upkeep the track.
- In the summer it is open Saturdays and Sundays 10am to 6pm, Thursdays 6pm – dusk. As the opening times are limited and it is also used as a race venue we recommend you plan ahead before your visit and check out in advance with the Facebook group.
- It was built by a local riders as a progressive bike park for all abilities.
- It has an active and welcoming community who are always out there creating new lines and jumps.
- If you have ridden any of the freeride or downhill tracks at The Bull Track then please share your experiences with the community here and post some pics, vids and reviews.
BY TRAIN: From Jarvis brook train station it is 10 minute walk, come out the station go right to Crowborough hill go right again under a railway bridge you then take the 2nd left, you go through a water splash over a railway bridge then take a right and the venue is there on the right.
One of the best
The perfect place to learn but also to perfect your skills . Also a good place to ride and have a laugh !
Great fun place to ride. Very welcoming guys too.
The bull track grin facter
After this years visits will be getting a membership for my son for his birthday in the new year so he can ride as often as I can get there and I will pay as I go as still not quit that good yet. But with more visits I mite well enter one of the race days and try my luck...
OLD GUYS RULE.
Watched a race meet and he was hooked.
Main track I not long but there are a good selection of lines at the bottom to really get the grin going.
Also lots of short pump and jump tracks in the woods the get your teeth into.
The Bull Track
This track is a chilled out place where you can try out new tricks and improve your mountain bike skills. It's an informal venue with a great community, competitions to enter and charity events are held regularly.
With it being just a 5 minute cycle from Crowborough station it is the perfect and ideal place to ride; thoroughly reccomend giving it a go.