Review Detail

Accommodation M Moiram 2379
A great base for Lancashire MTB
(Updated: March 05, 2013)
Overall rating 

Biker Friendly 

Facilities 

Value for Money 

My stay at the Parrock Lumb Cottages was for four nights and I had only plan on staying for three at the place but the place and the riding was so great I stayed in extra night. I think that says it all!

There are a number of cottages on offer here. They are all just a couple of miles down the road from Lee Quarry. It is also a good base for the Mary Towneley loop. Whilst I was here I also rode Gisburn and Healey Nab is close too.

Inside the converted Dairy is very spacious. There is an open plan living room and kitchen area with all the facilities and comforts you would want. There is also good Wi-Fi, a washer dryer UK and you can bring in your bike.

The rooms are spacious, comfortable and I would recommend staying here if you are coming to ride with your girlfriend or your mates.

The owners Moira are from Yorkshire and David from Lancashire. You get Yorkshire hospitality In Lancashire. When I got snowed in all the family whether to push my car out ice and clear the road the hospitality is good.

User Review

Good Points
- Spacious
- All the facilities you would want
- Close to Lee Quarry
Would you recommend?
Yes
S
#1 Reviewer 89 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 3 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
July 12, 2013
Since Daniel made it to us we have completed our 4th Cottage The Lodge with accessibility ratings M1,M2,M3I and M3A ratings.All cottages are 4 star rated by Visit Britain, our prices are the same all year . We are bookable on line and flexible about start dates. Our website is newly updated please take a look www.parrocklumbcottages.co.uk.We would love to see you in Lancashire the views are to die for.
M
Moiram
1 results - showing 1 - 1