The Bull Track is a private Freeride and Downhill MTB bike park in Crowborough in East Sussex.
It's popular for races and very welcoming.
The Bull Track
- There are a number of lines with berms, jumps, doubles and shore. Check out the videos.
- In the summer it is open Saturdays and Sundays 10 am to 6 pm, Thursdays 6 pm – dusk. As the opening times are limited and it is also used as a race venue we recommend you plan ahead before your visit and check out in advance with the Facebook group.
- It was built by local riders as a progressive bike park for all abilities.
- It has an active and welcoming community who are always out there creating new lines and jumps.
- If you have ridden any of the freeride or downhill tracks at The Bull Track then please share your experiences with the community here and post some pics, vids and reviews.