The Bull Track is a private Freeride and Downhill MTB bike park in Crowborough in East Sussex.
It's popular for races and was built by local riders as a progressive bike park for all abilities.
It has an active and welcoming community who are always out there creating new lines and jumps.
The Bull Track
- There are a number of lines with berms, jumps, doubles and shore
- BY ROAD: Coming to Crowborough Cross from Tunbridge wells you take a left at the traffic light’s stay on that road for about a mile and a half when you go under a railway bridge you then take the 2nd left, you go through a water splash over a railway bridge then take a right and the venue is there on the right
- BY TRAIN: From Jarvis brook train station it is 10-minute walk, come out the station go right to Crowborough hill go right again under a railway bridge you then take the 2nd left, you go through a water splash over a railway bridge then take a right and the venue is there on the right
- In the summer it is open Saturdays and Sundays 10 am to 6 pm-dusk, Thursdays 6 pm. It is closed in the winter.
- As the opening times are limited and it is also used as a race venue we recommend you plan ahead before your visit and check out in advance with the Facebook group
- If you have ridden any of the freeride or downhill tracks at The Bull Track then please share your experiences with the community here and post some pics, vids and reviews