Paradise MTB is a Downhill, Free Ride and Dirt Jump area in Eastbourne in East Sussex. The tracks are free to ride and after years of hard work are legit tracks that are managed by the Paradise MTB Group and Eastbourne District Council.
There are four Downhill tracks in total. Each is numbered according to technical difficulty starting from track 1. They take about 40 seconds each to ride for beginners and around 20 seconds each to nail for experienced riders. There are also Dirt Jumps which are being developed further.
- Track 1 is fast, flat and flowy. All jumps have a run-around.
- Track 2 is fast, flat and more technical. Most jumps have a run-around (this may be quite off-line). It divides part way into two separate sections which rejoin.
Top (Steep) Tracks
- Track 3 is very steep and has 1 drop off with steep switch backs and off camber ground.
- Track 4 (Death) is very steep, technically challenging, with various drops into corners and off camber sections.
- The Dirt Jumps are currently under construction with 1 line of tables and a few assorted doubles.
- The Area began as an illegal set of tracks and has since through the hard work of the local biking community The Pardise MTB Group supported by Evolution Cycles and Bespoke Cycles working with local councilors and the Downland Manager has since become legit.
- Track 3 has been used as the practice ground for the 2009 Jr English National DH Championships. Not many places that can say that.
- If you have ridden the tracks at Paradise MTB Forest then why not share your experiences and write a review below and / or post some photos or vids on the listing.