Hicks Lodge is a trail centre located near Ashby de la Zouch in Leicestershire.
It features a visitor centre with all the usual facilities - car parking, cafe, bike shop, bike hire, toilets, as well as a blue mountain bike trail and green shared trail.
- The Hicks Lodge Trail, a flat and wide 2km path around the lake, is great for walkers, cyclists and even horses.
- The Family Forest Trail (2km short loop and 4.5km long loop) takes you on an exploration across the whole site, there are some hilly bits but it’s still suitable for bikes, trikes, tagalongs, wheelchairs and pushchairs.
- The Wood Farm Trail (2.5km) introduces cyclists to easy singletrack
- Shell Brook Trail Blue (7km) brings on more technical features on a moderately graded singletrack which is suitable only for mountain bikes. It's a great little trail which can be treated like a (rather large and spread out) pump track. The trail has berms, rollers, tabletops, is action-packed fun for all ages and abilities.
- If you have ridden the trails at Hicks Lodge then why not share your experiences and write a short review or post some pictures or videos to the listing.