The Track at Portreath is in Cornwall and is the UK's premier Dirt Jump facility. Built by dirt jumpers, for dirt jumpers, it is a 5-acre floodlit highly progressive site. It has a welcoming vibe and has many things on offer that will appeal all the way from beginners through to the most advanced riders.
Always developing new lines in April 2017 they added new lines for the beginner and intermediate riders, resurfaced to make the park smoother, put in more transfer lines that can be linked together, to make runs longer, introduced new wooden features and training jumps.
- The BMX Race Track (great for all ages and abilities).
- The Foam Pit.
- The Resi Ramp (with cushioned landing to practice).
- Beginners section.
- Intermediate Section - small doubles and pump bumps.
- Balance Bike section – for our younger riders, a chance to gain confidence on their wheels and have fun.
- Been around since 2005
- If you have your own bike and helmet there is no need to book, but do check the Facebook page for current opening times and the weather forecast which can affect the opening of certain sections.
- Opening times. They follow Cornish School Holidays (except in the summer they are open 1 July - 3rd September) and are open every day in the holidays 10am-5pm. In term time they are open Wed 10am-12 for under 5 sessions and 4-9pm for open riding plus Saturday and Sunday 10am-5pm
- Private bookings are available outside these times
- Remember we have amazing locally made Anne's Pasties available onsite and Cornish Coffee and homemade cakes & flapjacks
- Check the Facebook page before visiting in case bad weather and they are shut
- If you have had the chance to rideThe Track at Portreath then why not share your experiences with us and post your pictures, videos and reviews to the listing.