The Flyup 417 Bike Park is near Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. It launched on the 14th March 2016.
It is privately owned by the same team who run the popular and successful Flyup Uplift service at the Forest of Dean and Gawton Gravity Hub. Trail builders Architrail were involved in the construction.
There is a whole selection of downhill trails, outdoor dirt jumps, a pump track, a 4X and Dual Slalom track, freeride trails, indoor dirt jumps and an uplift.
Cheese Roller - Blue
- The Cheese Roller at 417 Bike Park is a blue downhill track. It takes approximately 3 minutes to ride and is a full of berms and flow. It is all surfaced and so all weather. Jumps are rollable. There are a few optional features also to spice it up like a rock jump in the woods, 2 gap jumps and some small tables.
Igneous - Red
- The Igneous is the red trail at 417 Bike Park and this steps it up a grade. It is also largely surfaced. Full of twisty corners, hip jump, rock gardens, drops, berms and jumps.
Super Fly - Black
- The Super Fly is the black trail at 417 Bike Park. It is short at 50 metres but packed full of features. There is a 7-foot qualifying drop, twisty sections, rock jump to berm, chutes, tables, drops, rock gardens, wooded sections, step up's, road gap, steep, large jumps and more.
- The National level 4X has drops, big doubles and multi-line choices. It is progressive so great for beginners as well as experts.
The Dual has two tracks side by side for racing your mates. Full of pumps, jumps and berms.
- The Dirt Jumps are progressive also. There are various size jump lines connecting with berms and transfers.There is a beginners section with a small set of tables to learn and progress your abilities a small line of doubles all the way up to the Pro/Comp line.
- There are outdoor and indoor dirt jumps as well as an airbag.
Indoor Pump Track
- The Velosolutions indoor pump track is always open, purpose built and housed in an enormous barn.
- Entrance fee covers pump tracks, push up for the downhill tracks, 4X track, Dual Slalom, Dirt Jumps and Freeride area.
- Additional cost for the use of the Flyup Uplift, Drag lift and jump bag.
- There is a season pass option.
- You need to pre-book your day initially so don’t just turn up unannounced.
- If you have ridden the MTB tracks at the 417 Bike Park then please add your reviews, pictures and videos to the listing.