This is quite a seasonal trail i.e. it can get quite muddy so think about sustainability and erosion and how the weather has been before setting off.
Top finds for routes:
- Hit The Hills have a neat 38 km route with GPX and description also starting from Sedburgh.
- MBR have a 41 km GPX loop starting from Sedbergh here full of natural singletrack beside Bowderdale Beck.
- Pedalnorth has a shorter 14 mile route with turn by turn descriptions and GPX starting from Sedburgh.
- MTB Dales has a 13.6 mile route starting from Devils Bridge near Kirkby Lonsdale in Cumbria.
Groups and Clubs
- If you have ridden the natural mountain bike trails in the Howgills abd Bowderdale Beck in the North Dales and South Lakes then please come share your experiences by posting your GPS routes, pictures, videos and reviews to the listing