Hammersmith pump track also known as Wormwood Scrubs BMX track can be found in Woodland Mews, Wormwood Scrubs in West London. It is run by Hammersmith BMX Club and was created by Access Sport and is part of the London BMX project. It opened in 2014.
The Wormwood Scrubs BMX track is a progressive BMX / pump track. It is an innovative play-track that consists of challenging dirt jump style features, faster rollers, berm to berm jumps and London's only BMX track wall ride.
- They run sessions or you can book a private session for adults or school children. They can also helps with birthday parties, team building activities, GCSE and much more.
- Club Sessions
- Where: Wormwood Scrubs BMX track, London, W12 0HU
- When: Saturday 1-3pm
- Cost: £2 members, £3 non-members, £10 membership
- Equipment available: Bikes, helmets, gloves available on first come first served basis
- Abilities/age-range: All ages and abilities welcome
- Generally outside of sessions the track is always open to the public
- If you have ridden the Wormwood Scrubs / Hammersmith track then please share your experiences and post your reviews, photos and videos to the lsiting.