Falmouth Bike Park is just outside of Falmouth in Cornwall. Falmouth has a national standard 4x track.
The track is progressive in nature and so can be used by novices and experts. The track is managed by Carrick Riders (the local club). You need to buy a day pass to ride.
The 4X track.
- The Falmouth 4X is a national standard 4x track with 7 corners, 4 flat off camber corners, a long start straight, big pro line doubles, rocks, log drops and table top jumps.
- The tracks is refered to as #fal4x.
- The British 4X series hold a round at Falmouth for the national series each year.
- The track at Falmouth was designed and create by elite team GB racer Will Evans in 2013.
- They are raising funds to create more tracks and features to suit all abilities such as a pump track, CX track and a cross country loop.
- Opening times are 10 - 5pm.
- Annual membership to Carrick Riders is only £15 and this entitles you to half price entry to FBP so that means riding for £3.00 a session not £6.0
- If you have ridden the 4X track at Falmouth then please share your experiences with and for the community and post your reviews, pictures and videos to the listing.