Healey Nab mountain bike trails are in Lancashire close by to Chorley and Preston. The easiest way to get there is via higher house lane, between The White Coppice and Chorley in Lancashire, The Nab is LCC owned and has a short Red and a Black MTB trail.
I Dig Healey Nab group are dedicated to the construction and maintenance of Healey Nab mountain bike trails in conjunction with Lancs CC.
PMBA who are a regional trail organisation and have helped run dig training at Healey Nab.
- This is a short loop surrounding a quarry, consisting of rock gardens, berms, small drops etc.
- The Black trail is short, aggressive, medium drop off's, berms, tight corners, rock gardens.
- Download Healey Nab Trail Map
- Events for dig days are pinned at the top of the I Dig Healey Nab Facebook group page.
- If you have ridden the short tracks at Healey Nab then please share your experiences and post your reviews, pictures, videos and maps to this listing.