Hillfields Pump Track is a compact and well-designed track in Hillfields, East Bristol.
Bristol is a city that seems to be sprouting Pump Tracks left, right and centre and so is a proud beacon to all.
- The pump track has large, simple features on its five straights. Each straight consists of rollers and jumps and are separated by decent sized berms.
- The track is progressive in nature.
- Great map of Bristol Pump and BMX Tracks at Bristol Trail Group.
- The track was opened in late December 2011 and was built by Architrail.
- Jimmy Taylor of the Hillfields Youth Centre was one of the main folks behind making this happen.
- Check out the IBIKERide dedicated Pump Track section.
- If you are the owner or a member of the local trail community for this listing and want to manage and keep the listing updated then you can "Claim This Listing" above.
- If you have ridden the Hillfields Pump Track then why not share your experiences with the community and post some pictures, videos or a short review to the listing.