Plymbridge Woods mountain bike trails are in National Trust land on the edge of Plymouth in England. They have been around since summer 2013.
The track was soon closed though due to erosion but re-opened in November 2015 after significant work.
Blue Trail (red descent)
- The Plym Ridge Ride is 5km long. It is blue graded and kicks off from Drake’s Trail (NCR27) which is 1.5km North of Plymbridge car park. The actual trail is 3.5km but if you add in the car park leg it is 5km. The last 1.5km descent known as the ‘Plym Ridge Ride Plus 1.5km was re-graded red in November 2015.
- It runs through Plym Bridge Woods has technical climbs and steep descents, singletrack trail and berms.
- You can repeat the first half of the trail by following the blue arrows for ‘Repeat loop’.
- Check out the PDF map of the trails in the tab below.
- If you have ridden the MTB trails at Plymbridge woods then please share your experiences with the community and add your reviews, photos and videos to the listing.