Redhill Extreme is a 4Xand jump line centre in Gloucestershire.
Run, designed and built by Neil (until recently), the place has been open since 2007 and already has hosted numerous Nationals’ points 4x races.
In March 2017 it was bought by Katie Curd and Jake Ireland. Redhill Extreme closes for the winter.
- It consists of a set of progressive lines to practice and hone your tabletops, doubles and then proceeding onto decent dirt jumps for the beginner through to the advanced rider. It's progressive in nature and very popular.
- The four cross is well designed and full of jumps and drops.
- You can ride these trails on Mountain Boards.
- During the season, the hours are Wednesday evenings: £6 per person. Sundays: Full day – £9 per person, half day (4hours) – £6 per person
- If you have ridden the tracks at Redhill Extreme then please share your experiences and post your reviews, pictures and videos to this listing.