Les Gets Bike Park and mountain biking region is set in the French alps. Like Morzine It forms one of the many MTB resorts that make up the Portes du Soleil area. It's great for downhill, freeride and XC. There are 90km of tracks of which 12 are Downhill specific trails.
In terms of grading (across disciplines) there are three black, seven red, nine blue and three green mountain bike trails. Being slap bang in the centre of the Portes du Soleil area you get wider access to 650km of trails. Hence it is popular. The only downside is it can get busy. In April 2015 it had a free pump track set up in the town.
- Les Gets is served by 90 km of slopes with 12 downhill. 1 freeride and 6 Cross-country (XC) trails. There is also 1 Jump Park, 1 mini Jump Park, a Pump Track, a a North Shore zone, a 4X track, a Kids Zone, a coaching track and a Freestyle airbag.
- The Les Gets bike park is famous for its technical trail features like the drop off from a wooden hut, steep descents, tight berms, jumps and doubles over obstacles.
- The Chavannes side of Les Gets has the Downhill des Chavannes descent with kickers, table tops and berms which culminates in 4X at the bottom. There are also some green tracks that are more family friendly too and a skills area that you can practise jumps and cornering.
- Lifts are open generally mid to late June to September.
- Pass'Portes du Soleil is an annual event that takes in many of the regions of the Portes du Soleil region.
- If you have ridden any of the mountain bike trails in Les Gets Bike Park then please share you experiences and add some pictures, videos or a review to the listing.