Willingen Bike Park is in Willingen in Germany. It is just 30 mins from Winterberg Bike Park, so it is well worth a decent trip. BikePark Willingen has great downhill, freeride and XC (in the wider Sauerland region). There is also the Ettelsberg cable car to get you back up to the top of the trails quickly for your next run down.
Each year Willingen host the Sympatex bike festival with the famous Wheels of Speed Downhill race.
- This is a hand carved track that has been used in the UCI World Cup. It is famous for its big jumps and rock gardens. There is also a freeride run with berms, tabletops and drops. It is 1590 metres long with 250 metres of north shore. It is graded Red/Black.
- This is UCI race standards and has berms and jumps including a 50ft gap jump. It is graded Black and is 500 m long. It is next to the downhill track.
Bike Skills Track
- Kid friendly this Bike Skills Track is good for practicing and developing skills for all ages. You can find it behind the ice rink. It's 350 meters long and graded Blue. It has doubles, tabletops, drop off's and berms.
XC (Cross Country)
- The wider Sauerland region has endless singletrack to choose from. There are at least twelve mapped out routes across 98 kilometres.
- The BikePark is an EU funded project and was designed by Diddie Schneider.
- If you have ridden the MTB trails at Willingen BikePark then please share your experiences with the community and add your photos, video and review to the listing.