Respect the iBikeRide Community
We're not asking for the kind of respect reserved for nuns, the elderly, and brain surgeons. We mean don't abuse the site. Every cool new community feature on ibikeride involves a certain level of trust. We trust you to be responsible, and 1000 of users respect that trust, so please be one of them.
Don't Cross the Line
Here are some common-sense rules that will help you steer clear of trouble:
- iBikeRide is not for pornography or sexually explicit content. If this describes your video or post, even if it's a video or post of yourself, don't post it on iBikeRide.
- Don't submit post or videos showing dangerous or illegal acts, like animal abuse, drug abuse, or bomb making.
- Graphic or gratuitous violence is not allowed. If your video or post shows someone getting hurt, attacked, or humiliated, don't post it.
- iBikeRide s not a shock site. Don't submit gross-out videos or posts of accidents, dead bodies and stuff like that. This includes war footage if it's intended to shock or disgust.
- Respect copyright. Only upload videos and posts that you made or that you have obtained the rights to use. This means don't upload videos or posts you didn't make, or use content in your videos or posts that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos and posts made by other users, without their permission.
- We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate speech which contains slurs or the malicious use of stereotypes intended to attack or demean a particular gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or nationality.
- Don't litter the public areas of the site with foul language. If it is found it will be delete. If it is not stopped you may be banned.
- There is zero tolerance for predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy, or the revealing of other members' personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from iBikeRide.
- Don't try to cheat the system. No gamed thumbnails, spamming tags, or creating dummy accounts that do things a human wouldn't do.
iBikeRide is for the Community
Remember that this is your community! Each and every user of iBikeRide makes the site what it is, so don't be afraid to dig in and get involved!
- Have fun with the site. There's a lot here to see, and lots of folks making amazing stuff—one of them might be you!
- Let folks know what you think. Feedback's part of the experience, and when done with respect, can be a great way to make friends, share stories, and make your time on iBikeRide richer. So leave comments, rate videos and posts, make your own responses to posts and videos that affect you, enter contests of interest—there's a lot going on and a lot of ways to participate here.
That's it! Thanks for reading!