Aberfoyle Bike Park is in Rabbit Hill in Aberfoyle, Stirlingshire in the Trossachs region of Scotland. The Bike Park launched in May 2014.
It has blue, orange and black sections, so caters for beginners through to expert.
The Bike Park
- This bike park at Aberfoyle is an interlinked progressive MTB facility with berms, skinnies, drop off, rollers, technical rock climbs and jumps catering for all ages and all abilities.
- The Skills section specifically has 200m of track and in total covers 735m including all return routes, access routes and the central linking section.
- It has a blue section with a pump zone. A red section with table tops, drops and rocks and a rocky black section.
- Bike Trossachs and Collective Trax are behind this project. The funding came from the public as well as 25k from the Legacy 2014 Active Places Fund and 22.5k from the Forth Valley and Lomond Leader Fund. The total £60,000 investment will help local and visiting cyclists of all ages to become more proficient at mountain biking skills.
- If you have ridden the Aberfoyle Bike Park then please share your experiences with the community and post your pictures, videos and reviews to this listing.