Torridon Mountain bike trails and routes are some of the most epic natural Singletrack technical tough riding you could put on your bucket list of must ride destinations.
It is located in the Cairngorms National Park in the Highlands of Scotland Expect rocky slabs, miles of descents, tough climbs (hike your bike required at times) and fast, technical, gnarly, rocky descents wrapped in an epic remote and dramatic scenic setting.
The rides and circuits here are long often between 4 -7 hours so fitness is key.
- There are many trails to choose from in this area. We have come across 7 so far. The famous Steve Peat Santa Cruz video of this area is the trail to the DrochaidChoire Lair between Lochcarron and Torridon.
- Bealachna Lice to Annat is a 13 km route. This is the one that won MRB Trail of The Year in 2011. Consists of a tough climb up to the Bealach for a descent full of fast narrow, twisty, slickrock single-track.
- Torridon circuit is 44.5 km long.
- Beinn Damph circuit is 22km long.
- Coire MhicNobaill is 23 km long.
- Beinn Damh Circuit is 22 km long.
- Coire Lair & Grannda is 38 km long.
- Coire Grannda is 32 km long.
- Torridon won MBR trail of the Year 2011
- Check out below and please add to the GPS MTB routes section your rides.
- If your have ridden the trails at Torridon then why not share your routes, pics, videos or a review with the community and add the to the listing.