Tarland Trails is a mountain bike trail facility that opened to the public in June 2015. It is based in Drummy Woods in Tarland in Aberdeenshire.
It consists of a family blue, technical red, big orange jump run and a large pump track.
They have an ambitious phase #2 project in the planning that will enable them to expand this compact network to a much wider network of trails to around 30km.
CRC Contracting constructed the trails alongside Paul Masson of Cycletherapy.
- The trails in total are short and altogether are around 3km long.
- The red is known as the 'The Spikey Hedgehog'. The blue trail, 'The Red Squirrel' and Orange 'The Slinky Fox'. The pump track is the - 'The Puddock Pump Track'.
- Toilets are available (Free to use to general public) in The Commercial in The Square in Tarland as part of the Aberdeenshire Comfort Partnership.
- There are three picnic benches in the car park and seating at the pump track.
There is a car park at the corner tip of Drummy Woods. If full please park in Tarland Village and please don't block residents entrance.
- If you have ridden the mountain bike trails, bike park and pump track at Tarland Trails then please share your experiences with the community and post your reviews, pictures and videos to this listing.