Alyth Bike Park is in Alyth, in Perth and Kinross in Scotland. It opened in June 2014 (official opening 16th August 2014). The facility consists of a pump track, a small skills loop and a section of blue grade trail.
All these faciliites are located in a compact area.
- A Pump Track of around 40m in length.
- A Blue Trail which is just under 600m.
- A Skills Loop just over 200m.
Groups and Clubs
- The Alyth Hill Users Group (AHUG) are behind the plan leading this community initiative.
- AHUG also runs a bike club on Tuesday evenings in Alyth Den from 7pm to 8pm.
- The Park is access on shared use trails please go slow, keep left and give way to walkers.
- Paul Masson designed the facility.
- The delivery of this facility will be phased over three years starting with the pump track and followed by the skills loop and blue grade trail.
- It is estimated that usage will be in the region of around 2000 riders annually.
- Funding has come from The Drumderg community fund and the 2014 Commonwealth Games Legacies Fund.