Bellsmyre Mountain Bike Park and Trails are located on the edge of the Kilpatrick Hills in the North East of Dumbarton in Scotland.
In August 2013 the MTB park (which already has funding secured from the Big Lottery Fund) was given the green light.
- The MTB Bike Park is a 220m circuit of 1.2metres wide. The focus of the track is on skills and training (think pump and jump track). It is progressive in nature and appeal to all ages.
- The new track above is part of a wider MTB plan for the area which includes a mountain bike trail with three different tracks (which were already approved last August 2012) and are to to be located nearby behind Allan Crescent.
Groups and Clubs
- There are also plans to create a mountain bike club alongside this development.
- Architrail and Capita Symonds were commissioned by the Environment Trust on behalf of the Bellsmyre Development Trust and created a range of designs for a number of sites in the area that formed part of the application.
- The Bellsmyre regeneration project consists of funding of £250,000 to develop a range of mountain bike facilities and a community garden.
- If you are the owner or a member of the local trail community for this listing and want to manage and keep the listing updated then you can "Claim This Listing" above.
- If you have ridden the mountain bike trails in Bellsmyre then please share your experiences and post your reviews, pics and videos to the listing.