Cambusbarron Woods and North Third are two mountain bike areas that can be linked up to form one great days riding.
Located in Stirling the two areas together offer a neat mix of single track, mini downhill, dirt jumps, drops and shore.
Cambusbarron Woods and Quarry
- This part of the area has technical as well as flowing single-track with a multitude of line options to choose from. It descends into the quarry where you can go south to connect with North Third.
- The descent has mini downhill options with shore, jumps, and drops.
- The quarry has a decent set of progressive dirt jumps.
- On the edge of a high vertical drop you will need a head for heights. This part of the area is made up of technical, rooty, twisty single track as well as smooth and flowing singletrack. It can be technical on both the up's and downs.
Groups and Clubs
- If you have ridden the mountain bike trails in Cambusbarron Woods and / or North Third then why not share your experiences with us and post some pictures, videos or a short review to the listing.