Dundee in Scotland has a neat little network of mountain bike trails across their parks and woodlands. What's more is they can all be connected together via Dundee's Green Circular cycle friendly route. There are about 7 mini MTB trails in total and they range from between 1.5km and 3km in length.
If you live in Dundee then there are also the Angus Trails just North of Dundee and coming a bit later in 2014 the Templeton Mountain Bike Skills Trail which will be a new short MTB trail planned for Templeton Woods.
- As mentioned there are 7 of these mapped out. Below are their names and length.
- The Law Loop 1.5 km
- Balgay Trail 2.2 km
- Camperdown Tracks 5 km
- Templeton Trails 3.2 km
- Caird Park Trails 1.5 km
- Reres Hill Route 3km
- Dighty Haughs Mountain Bike Trail 3 km
- The best site is DMBinS who have a dead handy route card for all the trails listed as above. NB they recommend routes 3, 4 & 7.
- Dundee City Council have the same route cards each on a separate link.
- Stride Dundee also have the same route cards but often report on trail conditions and diversions etc.
- You can also access the route cards from the attachments tab below here.
Groups and Clubs
- If you have ridden the mountain bike trails in Dundee then why not share your experiences and post your pictures, videos or a short review to the listing. You can also favourite the trail.