>Kyle Bike Track can be found on the school's grounds of Kyle Academy in Ayr in Scotland.
>There are 3 short progressive bike tracks and a pump track.
The MTB Tracks
- There are three short mountain bike tracks (each a few minutes long) that are signposted to show the level of technical ability. There is a red, blue and green run.
- The Red Run is short, with singletrack, corners and a few technical features.
- The Blue Run is also short with a wider track.
- The Green Run is suitable for beginners.
- The pump track has lines of rollers and berms.
- Architrail built these trails in late 2012.
- It was funded through the Climate Challenge Fund, administered by Keep Scotland Beautiful, following a winning bid for £45,000 made by students from Kyle Academy's Eco Council and Bike Club.
- If you are the owner or a member of the local trail community for this listing and want to manage and keep the listing updated then you can "Claim This Listing" above.
- Check out the IBIKERide dedicated Pump Track section that covers pump tracks all across the UK.
- If you have ridden any of the MTB runs or the pump track at Kyle Bike Track then why not share your experiences with the community and post some pictures, videos or a short review to the listing.