Loch Ard Forest Trails are also known as Loch Ard Family Sculpture mountain bike trails. They are found between Aberfoyle and Loch Lomond in Scotland. There are five waymarked MTB trails in Loch Ard Forest. The name comes from the neat sculptures along each of the routes.
Loch Ard Forest Trails.
- The 5 waymarked trails range from 3km to 16km long. They all take in stunning views of lochs and trees with rest stops and sculptures to admire along the routes. From the descriptions they sound targeted at and pretty much family friendly.
Three different starting points:
- The main forest car park in Aberfoyle.
- Milton car park, 1.5 miles west of Aberfoyle.
- Kinlochard village, five miles along the Milton road.
- If you have ridden the Loch Ard Forest mountain bike trails then please share your experiences by adding some picture, videos, routes or a review to the listing. You can also favourite the listing.