Champery is a small mountain bike region in the Swiss Alps. It is part of the Portes du Soleil region. You get to Champery via Les Crosets. It's well connected to the larger Swiss mountain biking regions of Les Crosets, Morgins and Champoussin.
Champery MTB Trails
- Champery has a bike park area just under the cable car. It has some of the steepest and technically difficult downhill runs out there along with a number of sweet single-track trails.
- There is one Downhill run the black graded World Cup Course (Coupe de Monde) and three XC trails the 101 Mild Road trail, 104 Rives and the 106 The Hollow.
- It's become famous as the UCI World Cup and UCI World Champs are held here.
- Lifts are open generally open from June 14th until September 22nd and then just weekends from September 27th until October 26th.
- The trails here are part of the Bikepark.ch region which is made up of the four Swiss MTB areas of Morgins, Champéry, Champoussin and Les Crosets.
- If you have ridden any of the MTB trails in Champery then please share you experiences and add some pictures, videos or a review to the listing.