Moos Trails are a Dirt Jump facility in Clyne near Swansea in South Wales. Clyne Riders are the volunteer group behind this facility and in 2014 they pulled off a new waymarked XC trail in Clyne Wood to complement the natural trail riding and the Dirt Jumps on offer in Clyne.
Moos Trail Dirt Jumps
- This is a progressive and large Dirt Jump park with multiple lines. All the trails are hand built with volunteer labour. Only open when dry. Best check out the Face Book Group before turning up if not sure.
Natural and Waymarked XC Trails (Millers)
- They have a waymarked XC route which is 6km long and graded red & black. It consists of 2 loops, connected with a common climb. Built by the Back on Track trail building team it launched in 2014.
- To get to the start you go up the tarmac cycle track up to the lake and it starts on the left just past the lake.
- It's also known as the Millers and XC route. Check out the CR Facebook Page (they always organising dig days to maintain and develop the tracks here).
- Clyne also has some decent natural trails.
Groups and Clubs
- If you have ridden the Moos Trails Dirt Jumps or the Clyne Woods XC MTB routes then please share your experiences with the community and post a review or some pictures and videos to the listing.