West Wales Trails Bike Park is on a farm on the outskirts of Drefelin village near Newcastle Emlyn. It consists of four small pump tracks and two sets of dirt jumps. It opened in 2015.
They have a fully equipped workshop, service centre and bike wash.
- It is open every Sunday from 10.30am until 6pm, and every Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 5pm until dark.
- Entry fee for adults is £6 and £4 for children.
- Part funded by a Starc tourism grant as part of the Rural Development Fund
- There are plans for a summer kids clubs and summer holiday opening.
- They provide Guiding and Skills Coaching for the local Trail Centres and Mountain areas and catered biking holidays from the farm
- If you have ridden the tracks at West Wates Trails Bike Park then please post your reviews, pictures and videos to the listing.