Coed Trallwm Mountain Bike Centre is based in mid-Wales, near Llanwrtyd Wells. It consists of three quite short trails:
- a black
- a red
- a blue
So it offers trails for all levels. The trail centre has a cafe and is privately family owned and run.
The Black Trail
This is a short 5km long. This is the most demanding of the trails and there is a technically demanding descent
The Red Trail
This is also short and 5km long full of singletrack.
The Blue Trail
- This is the shortest at 4km. It has a suitably tame start for the grade that winds through the woods.
- The trails are short but the locations is great if you want to use it as a base to explore the multitude of natural trails in the area.
- The car park fees go to maintaining the trails and the centre has accommodation also if you are making a real trip of it.I quite like the fact that it is family run. Gives the place soul.
Closest Bike Shop
- www.cycle-tec.co.uk Builth Wells (12 miles away)
Thanks to Jenny Parkes @keyses for the shots of Coed Trallwm
- If you have ridden any of these mountain bike trails at Coed Trallwm then why not write a short review and share your experiences with us?