Norbury Park BMX and Pump track is home to Croydon BMX.
It opened in August 2017. It's open to the public with club sessions at weekends.
BMX and Pump Track
- It consists of four long straights, each of which with a series of doubles and triples. In total it is 70 metre by 40-metre limestone and cement track with grass verges
- It has been designed to suit riders of all abilities from beginners to experts - as well as those with disabilities
- It is a joint initiative between Access Sports and Croydon Council
- Croydon BMX club will have a supply of BMX bikes for members. Schools will be able to send children for cycle training offered by the club during the week
- Croydon BMX will also have access to helmets, gloves and pads, which qualified local coaches will use in the community sessions
- Croydon Council used money obtained from private housing developments. The cost was around £123,000
- The club will operate from the pavilion in Norbury Park park on Saturdays, alongside the Croydon amateur boxing club
- If you have ridden the BMX and Pump Track at Croydon BMX's Norbury Park then please share your reviews, pictures and videos to the listing