Deers Leap Park Mountain Bike trails are just south of East Grinstead in Sussex. They have 240 acres of dedicated mountain bike tracks of every grade from family-friendly trails to single track and north shore in the woods. It also has a skills park/pump track.
There is a bike shop (you can hire bikes here) as well as a café on site.There is a small charge to ride.
- Deers Leap Park MTB consists in total of 240 acres of bike trails. Deers Leap is hilly so expect climbing. It is also in also in a Wood so expect lots of roots. The routes are natural and waymarked. It also has some features thrown in like log jumps, small kickers ramps and some shore.
- There is a progressive skills track
- In November 2017 they opened up three new progressive drops
Closest Bike Shop
- Deers Leap Bikes (on site). They also do hire and servicing.
Skills Coaching and Guiding
- Trekco (schools to family activities and coaching). Run via the shop.
- Deers Leap is just south of the triangular junction at Saint Hill Green. Go South for about 150 metres and you'll see the gate on your right (west side), with two blue signs. Go in here and double back on yourself; park just beyond the gate where indicated.
- If you have ridden the MTB trails at Deers Leap Park then why not share with us a quick review or post some pictures or videos.