Hamilton Hill Mountain Bike Park is a small but fun bike park in Lincolnshire. Situated in the Lincolnshire Woods it has multiple short DH lines, a dual slalom track, North-shore, Jumps and drops.
The downhill runs are short but fast and contain some nice sized table top/gap jumps and drop off's. (NB as of August 2017 the 2 huge wall rides have gone as they hit the end of their ten-year lifespan). There is a members only policy but for the first few times, you are fine to ride and take a look around.
There is a members only policy but for the first few times, you are fine to ride and take a look around.
- Membership for Hamilton Hill freeride park is to be paid annually and expires May 1st.
- 100% of proceeds goes towards improving the trails, buying materials and tools to keep the trails running.
- To apply for membership follow the link, fill out the form IN FULL and submit payment to the Paypal address provided.
- Once submitted your membership is active, when riding in the park you may be approached by a committee member and asked about membership, provide them with your full name and they will issue you with a membership sticker valid for the current year.
- if you have ridden the trails at Hamilton Hill Mountain Bike Park then please share your experiences and post some pictures, videos and reviews to the listing.