Lanhydrock Cycle Hub is an exciting new mountain bike centre that opened for business on the 15th February 2014. There are 10km of green and blue graded MTB trails, a skills area, a balance track, a cafe, car park and bike hire.
The Lanhydrock trails are located just north of the Lanhydrock estate near Bodmin, Cornwall in South West England. They are targeted at families and novices.
- There is a 10km of off-road Green and Blue graded cycle trails in the woodland to the north of the estate targeted at beginners, families and novices.
- There will also be a cycle skills area, café, car park and cycle hire.
Groups and Clubs
- The project falls under the remit of our friends at 1SW the regional MTB player in South West England doing lots of great things. Check out our feature on 1SW to find out more about them and where they are taking MTB in SW England.
- Also 1SW have a pretty ace all you can eat interactive trail map of the whole of South West England. Worth checking out (here).
- They are pretty close to the Gawton Gravity Hub DH track.
- Lanhydrock is the sister site to the Cardinham Woods MTB venue just a few miles up the road.
- If you have ridden the mountain bike trails at Lanhydrock Cycle Hub then please share your experiences with the community and post some pictures, videos or a short review to the listing.