Rushmere mountain bike trails are based in Rushmere Park In Leighton Buzzard in Bedfordshire. There is a family trail, a mountain bike XC trail, 2 downhill tracks and a pump track. The terrain is wooded, with a sandy soil base which should mean it rides pretty much all year round.
Important to note you need a permit to ride here (details below).
XC / Singletrack
- The singletrack is a mix of purpose built and natural features.
- There are two sandy based technical descents with drops, berms and jumps.
- There is also a pump track with rollers, berms and jumps.
Clubs and Groups
- You need a permit to ride here. Link for the permit is here. If you just want a day permit then just go to the visitors centre & speak to the duty ranger.
Maps & Routes
- Check out the attachments tab below and feel free to upload.
- Opened in July 2011.
- CTC’s Ian Warby designed and helped Greensand staff and volunteers to build the trails.
- If you have ridden the mountain bike trails and tracks at Rushmere then why not share your experiences and post some pics, vids and routes or favourite the listing and or write a short review.