S4P Bike Park in Milford, Surrey is a new mountain bike Dirt Jump Park that launched in 2015. It has trails for riders and ages of all abilities.
S4P Bike Park is is managed by B1KE and the S4P trail crew. As a managed bike park you need to be a member to ride there. Details here.
- The Roller Line is a long line for developing ‘Pump’ Technique. Ideal for novices and those new to the S4P
- The Table Top line is the first progression line. Taking the ‘Pump’ Technique Developed on the rollers and perfecting it over the Table Tops. With no gaps to clear the ‘tables’ are a safe way to ensure your technique is dialled before progressing to the first double line.
- The First Double Line has a range of jumps and transfer options. Good for getting a feel of jumps and perfecting your technique before progressing onto the Pro-Line.
- The Pro-Line steps things up. The height of the jumps giving you more air time and steeper landings and take-offs perfect for big tricks.
- Built by Sam Reynolds in partnership with Monster and Fox Head Clothing it’s the realisations of a childhood dream to build some of the biggest dirt jumps in the UK. ‘The 6-Pack’ is off-limits to anyone other than Sam and the riders of his calibre. If you’re luck enough to be down there when Sam’s in the UK and practicing be ready to be wowed by the size of the jumps and the calibre of the tricks Sam and the others can perform on these jumps.
- Milford has a long history with MTB. In 2010 Milford Dirt Jumps which were established since 1998 were taken down. The B1KEPARK is situated adjacent to the same piece of woodland as the Milford Trails which were established in 1998.
- Built from the ground up by B1KE and S4P’s, Sam Reynolds, Brendan Fairclough, Olly Wilkins and the rest of the S4P crew.
- Support has come from Surrey Wildlife Trust and DMR Bikes to name but a few.
- If you have ridden the S4P Bike Park then please share your expereinces and post your reviews, pictures and videos to the listing.