The Preseli Hills MTB trails are in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park in Pembrokeshire in Wales.
This is natural mountain bike terrain so hook up with a guide, a club or get your GPS or map out.
- The MTB terrain is bridle-path based (rather than single-track) across rolling hills, open moorland, stone outrocks and can be very boggy in places. The tendency for being boggy means accessibility is mainly in the Spring and summer only. The climbs are long and the descents are more smooth, gentle and grassy. On the North side of the hills there are some old quarries with single track also.
- The riding in the Preseli hills is mainly along one ridge from Crymych to Cwm Gwaun with a number of routes dropping off. Most renowned is heading south to Rosebush.
Groups and Clubs
- Pembrokeshire Coast - Lots of useful stuff and 2 good routes with maps.
- Edinburgh Bicycle - One decent route.
- Wales Directory - Overview of the wider area.
- If you have ridden the MTB trails at Preseli Hills then please share your experiences and post a short review, some pictures or videos to the listing.